Features: 50m² on the seventh and top floor / 1 bedroom / 1 living room / 1 kitchen / 1 bathroom
Up to a maximum of 4 people.
One days to stay in Milan? A week? A month?
- Place on the seventh witch is the top floor (with full lift service ), very airy, fully equipped and all windows have double glazed and a front door is fitted with security device.
- You will find a small hallway, a large bathroom, the bedroom, the living room ( with a bed sofa ) and the kitchen.
- Bed linen, towels, kitchen cloths is included.
- On request Shuttle service fee
Claudia offers a comfortable stay in her flat in a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
- Close to the Villa San Giovanni metro station that will easily take you to exhibitions centers, attractions and the city center.
- The district is safe and there is plenty of International and Italian restaurants snd shops for any need ( supermarkets, bars, bakeries, winery, greengrocer, ice cream....)
- You can take advantage of a conventioned entrance in the gym located in the same building
Allegra House has been totally renovated and riforbished in October 2014 and is ideal for a couple.
- Wine glasses
- Dining table
- Cleaning products
- Electric kettle
- Washing machine
- Socket near the bed
- Trash cans
- Drying rack for clothing
- Clothes rack
- Tile/Marble floor
- Private entrance
- Ironing facilities
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private bathroom
- Alarm clock
- Accessible by elevator
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
SERVICES & DISTRICT
The apartment is located in the district of Villa San Giovanni; safe and convenient to get anywhere in the city of Milan by metro.
The metro stop (red line / line 1) is located only 150mt far from the apartment.
For example you can arrive at the Duomo in 15 minutes.
The car is not necessary and very handy to visit Milan.
Apartment Easily accessible from the airports of Linate, Malpensa and Bergamo
Ideal for those who want to live in Milan for tourism, study or work, but also to visit places such as Monza, Como, Lecco and Bergamo in fact just a few minutes from the apartment, there is a train station that reaches these localities , and other places comfortably.
- Supermarket "IN'S" ( 300 mt from Allegra House ) - via Pindaro 7/9 Open all day from Monday to Saturday from 8.30 to 20.00 and Sunday from 09.00-13.00 /15.30-19.00
- Supermarket "BENNET" ( 500 mt from Allegra House - metro stop " PRECOTTO ) Viale Monza, 267, Open all day from Monday to Saturday from 8.00 to 20.30 and Sunday from 09.00 to 20.00
- Lloyds Farmacia N.83: Viale Monza, 226, -phone +39 02 257 9991
PARKING ON THE STREET
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 6 per day ( free saturday and sunday ).
GYM ( same bulding )
YouFit is a highly specialized gym in Milan; 1200 square meters of pure fitness with state-of-the-art cardio area (Unity ® by Technogym) and functional area with Triform equipment. You can dedicate yourself to bodybuilding or choose from a wide range of group courses to gain strength and tone, to have fun with qualified instructors and to keep your fitness in check.
Exceptional 9.8 /10
Score from 42 reviews
My lodging at Claudia's house was the best possible. The location is very good, because it is 1 block from the subway station, close to shops such as supermarkets, cafeterias, bakeries, restaurants. The house itself is very well distributed, comfortable, well decorated, airy and with all necessary utensils and appliances functioning perfectly. Claudia's receptivity is a fact in itself. A sensitive person, charismatic, very cheerful, available. I loved to meet her. In addition, Claudia left several grocery items which made our stay even better. Claudia, Thank you for providing us with intensely happy days. It was excellent.